Well, the time to get back together in our church building is almost here! We are planning to have one service on Sunday morning at 11:00. There will be NO Sunday School, NO Nursery, NO Children’s Church and we will strictly observe the guidelines presented by health officials.
Please carefully read this list of changes to our normal procedures so that those of you who want to attend will know what to expect:
- Worship will begin at 11:00 am.
- Everyone will enter and exit through the North entrance or the East entrance. The front door will be locked.
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter. You may bring your own face mask and we will have masks available. We urge everyone to wear a mask!
- Attendees will be seated with 6 feet between family groups. Ushers will guide you to your seats.
- Hugs, handshakes, and other forms of physical contact are discouraged.
- The offering plate will NOT be passed during the service! Those wishing to give may place their offering in the plates provided on their way out.
- There will be NO song books available. We will use the screens for worship music.
- Do not use the water fountain and you are asked to NOT use the restroom unless absolutely necessary. Bottled water will be available.
- Attendees will be dismissed by rows at the conclusion of the service.
- Upon exiting, attendees are asked to move out of the building and into the parking lot. Those wishing to visit are asked to do so OUTSIDE of the building! The building will be sanitized after each service!
Please know that we are aware that not everyone is ready to return this Sunday. If you are not comfortable returning want to encourage you to please wait until you are comfortable coming back. We will livestream our service on our Website and Facebook page so those of you who are not ready to attend in person can still stay connected! https://fbcdierks.com/live
We have never done anything like this before so please be patient with everyone! I cannot wait to see you Sunday, June 7. We will be presenting Bibles to our graduates this Sunday!