Call To Worship # 504 “God, Give Us Christian Homes”
The Time of Greeting: Hymn # 386 “The Family of God”
Hymn # 425 “He Keeps Me Singing”
Hymn # 146 “O How He Loves You and Me”
The Offertory Hymn # 546 “Love Lifted Me”
Giving of Tithes and Offerings
Children Go To Children’s Church
Valentine’s Day Message:
“Love That Will Last A Lifetime” (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)
The Invitation # 275 “I Surrender All”
Call to Worship # 545 “Love Is The Theme”
Hymn # 340 “He Hideth My Soul”
Hymn # 334 “Blessed Assurance”
“The Greatest Valentine’s Gift” (John 3:16)
The Invitation # 307 “Just As I Am”
1. 6:30 tonight: Business Meeting followed by our Worship Service.
2. Tonight: The Pastor, Personnel Committee and Deacons will recommend that “we call a Summer Youth Director”.
3. All registered Messengers to the Little River Association will gather at Central Baptist in Mineral Springs this Saturday at 2:00 pm to vote on a new Association Missionary. His name is: Robby Sherman.
4. Wednesday at 6:30 pm: Children’s Valentine Party! And Prayer Meeting.
5. Ladies who are decorating tables for Ladies’ Night Out: The Tablecloths, Chair covers and other supplies for your tables will be in Fellowship Hall and available to you after Wednesday night. You may come to the Fellowship Hall at any time IF YOU HAVE A KEY. If you do, please make sure doors are locked when you leave. It will be open from 4-6 on Saturday and 4-6:30 Sunday. If any of you ladies can provide a Door Prize, please leave it in the Library or by the Library door.