Call To Worship # 87 “Joy To The World! The Lord Is Come!”
The Time of Greeting
Hymn # 89 “O Come, All Ye Faithful”
Hymn # 91 “Silent Night”
The Offertory Hymn # 95 “Go, Tell It On The Mountain”
Giving of Tithes and Offerings
Children Go To Children’s Church
The Message “Prophesies of the Birth of Jesus” (Matthew 1:22-23)
The Invitation # 288 “Where He Leads Me I Will Follow”
Call To Worship #
The Message “Why Did Jesus Come To This World?”
(Mark 10:45, Luke 19:10, John 10:10)
The Invitation # 281 “Speak To My Heart”
1. Congratulations to Marvin and Cathy on new Granddaughter: Kennedy Kay Gilbert
7 lb. 15 oz. and 20 inches long!
2. Diaper Shower: for Tyler Briggs Kesterson: Tyler and Adriana (Walston) Kesterson
are proud parents to be. Bring diapers and/or wipes and place them on table set up in Men’s
3. Christmas Special: Church cookbooks on sale for $5 each. (see Pam Dooley) Great Christmas
4. The Mail Box is ready for you to place your Christmas Cards to Church Members. Give what you
would pay for stamps to Lottie Moon Christmas Offering!
5. Looking Ahead:
Dec. 2: House-warming for Justin, Raisa, Jaxon and Paul Whisenhunt. From 2-4
Dec. 3: Women’s Christmas Party at Mrs. Anna’s home in Nashville. Time: 6:00 pm. Please bring a
Christmas item for Gift Exchange and a favorite finger-food dish. Come join in the fellowship and fun.
Dec. 9: Children’s Musical in the evening.
Dec. 12: Children’s Christmas Party
Dec. 16: Adult Christmas Musical at 11:00 am followed by a Pot-Luck Lunch. Bring lots of your Holiday food!
6. February 18: Ladies’ Night Out