Call To Worship # 547 “I Stand Amazed In The Presence”
The Time of Greeting
Hymn # 386 “The Family of God”
Hymn # 151 “The Way of the Cross”
The Offertory Hymn #141 “The Old Rugged Cross”
Giving of Tithes and Offerings
Children Go To Children’s Church
The Message “Do You Choose Jesus or Barabbas?” (Mark 15:6-25)
The Invitation # 136 “Are You Washed In The Blood”
5th Sunday Singing using “Heavenly Highways”
Hymn # 219 “The Unclouded Day”
Hymn # 210 “Where We’ll Never Grow Old”
Hymn #209 “Precious Memories”
Testimonies about “The Best Revival Meeting I Remember”
Hymn # 208 “Farther Along”
Hymn # 179 “Do Lord”
Hymn # 63 “This World Is Not My Home”
Hymn # 127 “Bring Them In”
Altar Call For Revival
1. Our Revival will be October 14 – 17. 6:30 each evening.
2. October 14: Pot-Luck Lunch at noon!
Our Adult Sunday school classes will provide a meal for the REVIVAL TEAM AND THAT CLASS after each evening service.
3. Wednesday, October 17 will be YOUTH NIGHT. Pizza will be served to YOUTH
BEFORE THE SERVICE.
4. If you would like to provide a noon meal for the REVIVAL TEAM on Monday or Wednesday, please see Mrs. Anna.
5. On Saturday, October 13 we will have a DAY OF PRAYER for REVIVAL from 6:00 am until 6:00 pm at the church. You will
pray for 30 minutes! See Sharon and Ken Strasner who have the sign up sheet!
6. Revival Choir Practice will be Saturday, October 13 at 6:30 PM. Gary Powell will be leading us! NO Experience necessary! Everyone
invited to sing!
7. We are having 200 Door Hangers made to advertise the REVIVAL. We need volunteers to help put these on 200 door knobs on
Sunday afternoon, October 7. A sign up sheet is on the Lord’s Supper table if you can help.
8. Millie is enlisting Nursery Helpers for the REVIVAL. Let her know if you will help.
9. We had 10 at the Senior Adult Rally last Tuesday. Our 33 churches gave $30,000.00 to Kids in Our Children’s Homes. PTL!
10. 50 students were at the See You At The Pole at school on Wednesday morning.