Call To Worship # 636 “We Gather Together”
Hymn # 637 “Come, Ye Thankful People, Come”
Hymn # 547 “I Stand Amazed In The Presence”
The Offertory Hymn # 644 “Count Your Many Blessings”
Giving of Tithes and Offerings
Children Go To Children’s Church
The Message “Living Life As A Thank You Gift To God” (Psalm 50:23a)
The Invitation # 307 “Just As I Am”
Call To Worship # 184 “Jesus Is All The World To Me”
Hymn # 181 “No, Not One”
Hymn # 203 “His Name Is Wonderful”
Hymn # 441 “Since Jesus Came Into My Heart”
The Message “Where Are The Nine?” (Luke 17:11-19)
The Invitation # 312 “Softly and Tenderly”
1. No Wednesday Night Service this week!
2. Next Sunday begins our Week Of Prayer for International Missions.
3. December 2: Women’s Christmas Party at the home of Tiffany Smith.
4. December 5 at 6:00 pm: The Association Christmas Party for Pastors and other staff members and their wives. At Western Sizzlin in Nashville.
5. Mrs. Anna will be passing out tickets today to the ladies who have committed to do a table for Ladies’Night Out.
It will be Feb. 24, at 6:30 pm. The speaker will be Teresa “Bit” Stephens. She grew up in First Baptist, Dierks and testifies
she is a follower of Christ today because of the kindness of some ladies in our church. She works for the Arkansas Baptist State Convention
and travels around the world telling others of HIS love.