Call To Worship # 2 “Holy, Holy Holy”
Hymn # 4 “To God Be The Glory”
Hymn # 10 “How Great Thou Art”
The Offertory Hymn # 504 “God, Give Us Christian Homes”
Children Go To Children’s Church
The Message “God’s Plan For Marriage” (Ephesians 5:18-33)
The Invitation # 507 “Would You Bless Our Homes and Families”
(Same tune as “Come Thou Fount” #15)
Call To Worship # 455 “I Must Tell Jesus”
Hymn # 451 “Tell It To Jesus”
Hymn # 447 “Trust and Obey”
Hymn # 425 “He Keeps Me Singing”
The Message “Go Call Your Husband, And Come To Me“ (John 4:1-29)
The Invitation # 510 “O Lord, May Church and Home Combine”
( Do not sing but read the words)
1. Immediately after this morning’s service we will all go to the Fellowship Hall
for a reception for Brother Craig and Virginia Chambers 50th Wedding
Anniversary. Bro. Craig was pastor here 1982-1990.
2. Next Sunday is Mother’s Day and Parent/Baby Dedication Day. We will recognize
all Mothers and have a commitment time for Parents and their babies.
3. Revival dates changed from October 21-24 to October 14-17! Be sure and mark your
4. Diaper shower for Kayla Hill. She is expecting her baby girl in June. Her finance was
killed in a wreck recently. She is the great granddaughter of Chestine and Carolyn
Griffin. Bring diapers of wipes by Sunday, May 27.
5. We will urge you to sign a petition on Sunday, May 20. We need 800 signatures to get
a Marijuana issue on our Nov. ballot. The issue is so voters in Howard County can stop
the distribution and growing of “weed”in our county. More info later!
6. DVDs of our 100th Anniversary are available, free of charge! Contact Adam Smith if you