Call To Worship # 2 “Holy, Holy, Holy”
Presentation of USA Flag (9-11 Tribute) Jeff Price
Woodmen of the World
Praise and Worship
Hymn # 54 “Great Is Thy Faithfulness”
Offertory Hymn # 410 “It Is Well With My Soul”
Giving of Our Tithes and Offerings
Children Go To Children’s Church (kids through grade 1)
The Message “When The Tower Fell” (Luke 13:1-5)
The Invitation # 307 “Just As I Am”
Call To Worship # 184 “Jesus Is All The World To Me”
Hymn # 187 “In The Garden”
Hymn # 189 “The Lily Of The Valley”
Hymn # 139 “At The Cross”
The Message “Evacuation From Sodom: Lot’s Wife”
(Gen. 19:26; Luke 17:32)
The Invitation # 308 “Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior”
1. This morning Mr. Jeff Price, agent for Woodmen of the World, presents a tribute to 9-11 by giving us a Flag.
2. Today is the last day to give your Quarters for Kids. We turn them in Tuesday at 10 am at the Senior Adult Rally in Lockesburg
3. Mission Trip to New Mexico: Items needed: coats shoes blankets…..warm items for winter! Cross Point Cowboy church will leave after church on October 1 on the Mission Trip.
4. Those who went to the Beth Moore program at Hope:
5. Give to our Disaster Relief Fund. We will give the money to our SBC Disaster Relief Program. Make checks our to FBC Dierks and designate it to Disaster Relief Fund.
6. State Mission Offering goal is $500.00. Please give!
7. Our Annual Fall Festival will be Wednesday, October 25! Includes a hayride, games, costume contest and FOOD.
8. Thanks to all who worked on our Flower Garden Project Wednesday: Adam, Tiffany, Gene, Devon, Raisa, Christine, Kathy and Anna. Our Flag will be erected in the Garden.