Call To Worship # 89 “O Come, All Ye Faithful”
Hymn # 386 “The Family of God”
The Time of Greeting
Hymn # 88 “Hark! The Herald Angels Sign”
Hymn # 93 “It Came Upon A Midnight Clear”
Giving of Tithes and Offerings
Children Go to Children’s Church
The Message “The Gospel Resounds” (Colossians 1:5,6)
The Invitation # 307 “Just As I Am”
Call To Worship #95 “Go, Tell It On The Mountain”
Hymn # 98 “I Heard The Bells”
Hymn # 103 “Away In A Manger”
The Invitation # 317 “Only Trust Him”
1. This Afternoon from 2:00-3:30: Housewarming for the Woodalls and Wilma Whitaker. This is a “come and go” event. Everyone is invited to visit their new home and warm their house with gifts of love.
2. This Afternoon from 4:00 to 5 :45 Youth Christmas Party at the Blase’s house, 901 Grove St. in Nashville. Church Van will leave the church at 3:30. Please bring a wrapped white elephant gift.
3. Tonight at 5:00: Deacon’s Meeting. Then at 5:30 we will have Business Meeting. At the Business Meeting the Building and Grounds Committee will recommend “That we employ Greg Waldrup to install new carpet on the second floor at cost of $$5,821.59.”
4. Today begins our Week of Prayer for International Missions. Our offering goal is $1,000.00.
5. Monday, Dec. 12, at 6:30 pm: Ladies Christmas Party at home of Christine Morris. Bring a Christmas ornament or small gift and your favorite snack. (We will NOT reveal our Secret Sisters at this time).
6. Tickets are now on sale for our Ladies’ Night Out which will be on Monday, January 30.
7. All of you who have been asked to be in the nativity scene with the Adult Christmas musical, please be present for choir practice tonite at 6:30. That group is the shepherds, wise men, and angels.